Friday, February 27, 2009

Pops of color

Balloons are popping up everywhere these days. From high fashion ads to lovely engagment photo sessions.

So when I saw these photos over at Jonathan Canlas
photo blog, I was blown away by the pops of color that were used in the couple's outfits and the soft pastels of the balloons. Seriously, can the couple be any more cuter? I am taking engagement photos next week and after looking at these photos, I might consider using props too. Would you use props for your engagement session? If so, what would you use? Do tell!

Jonathan Canlas is an amazing photographer so make sure to browse through his photos for more inspiration.

Well, I hope you have a good weekend everyone! I will be back in full force next week!


{photos via Jonathan Canlas}

No comments:

Post a Comment